Healthy food is good for you and should always taste good, like this Tasty Green Smoothie. After trying too many bad tasting green smoothie recipes, I created a green smoothie recipe that even your kids will like!
Tasty Green Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 3-4 sprigs cilantro
- Ice, as needed
- Blend all ingredients except ice until smooth.
- Add ice and blend until smooth. Adding ice at the end will ensure a frosty cold smoothie.
Check this out!
All of my recipes include substitutions for some of the ingredients, because cooking affordably means using what you already have. The ingredients in bold is what the recipe originally calls for, listed are ingredients you could use to substitute.
- Orange juice- tangerine juice, apple juice, pineapple juice, juice of 2-3 oranges and zest of one orange
- Baby spinach- kale, swiss chard, one teaspoon spirulina or chlorella
- Cilantro- fresh mint
- Pineapple- mango, banana, grapes