Pumpkin is an amazing ingredient, it adds a rich consistency to your food and just enough sweetness. This Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cookie Dough will help you get your pumpkin fix fast and you don’t even need to bake cookies, just enjoy it by the spoonful.
This is a really thick, cookie dough-like dip. Enjoy it by the spoonful for a quick treat, or add more pumpkin for a more dip-able consistency.
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons pureed pumpkin- use canned for best results
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon coconut nectar- or other liquid sweetener
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds- or other nut
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs (optional)
- Mix together all ingredients. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to 6 days.