There are few, if any, brands of raw vegan granola that actually taste good, or maybe it’s just that I can’t afford those. This homemade raw vegan granola is easy to make, you just need a food processor to do all the work.
1. Place nuts and date pieces in food processor.
2. Process into small pieces, no larger than a pea.
3. Add cinnamon, turmeric, and sea salt. Process again.
4. Transfer to a bowl, then add coconut and mulberries.
5. Stir to combine. Store in the refrigerator.
Serve over a thick berry smoothie and eat with a spoon.
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 cup walnuts
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 cup oat coated date pieces
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 cup large coconut flakes
- 1 cup dried mulberries
- To a food processor, add the almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and date pieces. Process into small pieces, no larger than a pea.
- Add the cinnamon, sea salt, and turmeric. Process again to coat in spices.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Add the coconut and mulberries, then stir to combine.
- Store in the refrigerator.